Links to the spiritual Sites
Oom Guru Ji
- gorakhnath.com: Adinath Sampradaya: This is a website of the great master Mahayogi Guru Gorakhnath which is based on the book GURU GORAKHNATH THE GREAT, the research book Written by Yogiraj Shivendranath. This website is the first volume of Shivgorakh The Great and there are more volumes to be published in future Nath Yoga Math, Gottfried Keller Strasse 10, A-6845 Hohenems. Austria( Europe).
- agasthiar.org: Agasthiar Universal Mission is dedicated to Sri Agasthiar's universal mission: the spiritual uplift of all beings. The siddha has worked ceaselessly for the spiritual welfare of all beings through his lineage of divine teachers. The infinite wisdom of this divine lineage is now available to the world through this website.
- amritnathashram.org: This website is dedicated to Siddha Yogi Amrit Nath and the ashram on his name. Amritnath Ashram is located
in a small town in Rajasthan named Fatehpur
Shekhawati about 320 kms, from Delhi. Various information related to Nath sampradaya, and the founders of Nath sampradaya and different sects of this sampradaya is described here. Very good information on Mahayogi Gorakh Nath, Matsyendra Nath, Adi Nath can be found here. In addition, many bhajan, mantra, chalisa, photo can be read and downloaded from this site.
- lordmurugan.com: This site provides vital information on temples of Muruga across the globe, with special emphasis on the arupadai veedu group of shrines. It includes specific details like location, legends, purana, mythology, places to stay, festivals, links to other websites etc. on these six most famous temples of Lord Muruga - called Aru padai veedu.
- ArulMuruga.org: Ishta Siddhi Shree Subramanyaswamy Trust official website. This site is about the brother of Lord Ganesh Subrahmanya ( also known as Skanda Kumar, Sanat Kumara, Karttikeya, Brahma-Sasta, Guha (the secret one), Gangeya (son of Ganga) and Swami-natha (the preceptor of his own
father) or Sanmatura. He is found riding the peacock)
- celextel.org: This Celextel's online spiritual library contains various spiritual materials translated in english. The Bhagvad Gita, Brahma Sutra, 108 Upanishads, Veds and Vedantas, Various stotras of Devi, Shiva, Bishnu, Ganesh, Hanuman and many others. Read Atharva-sikha Upanishad.
- jaibabedi.com: Baba Balak Nath Sidhpeeth is one of the most famous pilgrim- center of North Indian Hill State Himachal Pradesh. The Ancient Cave and temple architecture graces the DeotSidh in Hamirpur District. Lakhs of devotees from India and abroad visit this temple to reinforce their firm faith in the "Siddha Tradition". Few of these on this described in website, along with the system of worship and spiritualism
- sridanammadevi.com: Basava Dharma tands on a strong footing of two basic principles of 'Kayaka' & 'Dasoha'.Anyone can take to Basava Dharma irrespective of age, gender, caste, nationality or profession, by the Guru(Arivu) through 'Deeksha, which gives a man the 'Ishta-linga'. Three fundamental ideal, Ashtavarana, Pancha Achara, Shatasala should be followed to become one with the almighty
- bhagawannityananda.org: This website is a dedication, offering and tribute to Sri Bhagawan Nityananda of Ganeshpuri, The Endless One, the great sage of modern India who hundreds of thousands of people on every continent on the globe claim as their Guru. These are the stories of experiences of the great sage of modern India, a divine being who built ashrams in Ganeshpuri, Kanhangad and other locations across India; and who also brought forth great Siddha Gurus like Swami Muktananda, Swami Janananda Baba, Shaligram Swami, Tulsi Amma and Lalita Mauli.
- classicalyoga.org: Classical Yoga: Hinduism, Sanatana Dharma (eternal tradition). where spirituality, religion, science, logic, body, mind, emotions and spirit dance together in harmony.
- dharmagraha.blogspot.com: Dharmagraha literally translated as "aggression and adhesion towards righteousness" is a “movement”, a “revolution” within one’s ownself in a journey towards religious discipline and civil harmony. A practitioner of Dharmagraha is a Dharmagrahi who believes and practices the basic postulates of Sanatana Dharma.
- dharumaiadheenam.com: The Dharumapuram Adheenam, Saiva Matha, Mayiladuturai, Tamilnadu was established by Guru Jnanasambandha Desika Swamigal in 17th Century. The Dharumai adheenam runs many Educational institutions like Schools and Colleges, a Vedic and Agamic college and Tevaram patasalas imparting traditional learning. International Institute for the Study of Saiva Siddhanta Research and has a manuscripts Library, a full fledged reference Library, a Publications division, and other institutions is run under this. There are 28 ancient Temples under the Adheenam control. The Adheenam is known for its philontrapic contributions.
- naturalmeditation.net: The Foundation for Natural Meditation makes available to the public an online resource guide in Natural Yoga, world scripture, and transformation of the self by authentic lineages of ancient masters, translated in english. It honors the feminine principle in yoga called shakti, the all-pervading energy of the universe. The members seek to elevate world consciousness and foster spiritual understanding among all peoples by living in the direct personal experience of God.
- yogavidya.com: Yoga books like Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita, Shiva Samhita, Bhagavad Gita in pdf is available. The original Sanskrit with its translation in English can be found here. Virtually every modern Yoga book draws knowledge from these books of yoga and almost all the religion presents same principles as stated in Bhagvad Gita.
- Goraksha Paddhati: The importance of the Goraksha-Paddhati (Tracks of Goraksha) ( or Tracks of Gorakshya) can be gauged by the fact that many of its verses are found scattered throughout the later literature of Hatha-Yoga. This text is translated in full for the first time, based on the Sanskrit edition.
- gurujimaharaj.com: The
spiritual terrain is a life-consuming affair. It is not a path that
once tread can be walked out of. Spirituality in the hands of the Satguru (Also Sadguru) is a weapon to
disarm your ego. Unless you are ready to be thus mercilessly exposed,
do not seek a Guru or say you follow him. The Guru is the highest; He is incomparable. His grandeur
is above even that of the lords of heaven. The sun, the moon, the
starts are but encrustations of finite cosmic dust on His robe. The
Holy trinity, the countless gods and goddesses, the yogic powers are at
His feet, ready to do His bidding. The Guru is God. The Guru is Shiva Himself. In the Shiva
Purana, Lord Shiva denies Brahma's plea to create beings bound by
mortality. He instead vows to descend on the Earth to remove such
beings from the incessant round of births and deaths.
- santosha.com: This commercial site contains many products including texts of Hath Yoga Pradipika, Yoga Sutra, Gita in english and descriptions and pictures of many yogic postures.
- himalayanacademy.com: Himalayan Academy of Kauai's Hindu Monastery, founded in 1970. It is part of the Saiva Siddhanta Church, founded in Sri Lanka in 1949. Its spiritual heritage derives from the Nandinatha Sampradaya, which goes back to 2,200 bce. This website, provided by the monks of the Saiva Siddhanta Yoga Order, is a window into the monastery's many facets, including Guru lineage, temples, spiritual teachings, publications and study programs. There is theological seminary, publishing center, home of Iraivan Siva temple, and a destination for Hindus who come on pilgrimage from around the world.
- hinduismtoday.com: Official site of Hinduism Today Magazine. Affirming Sanatana Dharma and recording the history of a billion-strong global religion in renaissance.
- ishwarashramtrust.com: This website presents in brief teachings of Swami Lakshmanjoo and give details about activities of Ishwar Ashram Trust. Ishwar Ashram Trust came into existence in India after Swamiji attained mahasamadhi. He was the last Shaiva Master in an unbroken chain of Masters of Kashmir Shaiva Tradition.
- Jagadguru Gopinathji: Bhagawaan Gopinathji Trust is designed to be a vehicle
for spreading the message of "Bhagawaan Consciousness" - Universal
brotherhood; Love and Welfare for All, Hate and ill-will for None; Progress in
Life based on Spiritual Values.
- Jaya Chaman Lal's Site: The site of Dr. Chaman Lal Raina, featuring many spiritual things.
- Holy Atharvaveda
- Holy Krsna Yajurveda
- Holy Rigveda
- Holy Shukla Yajurveda
- Jyotirlinga Shrines II: Information about the 12 Jyotirlinga Shrines, with images. The shrines of Somanath, Mallikarjuna, Mahakaleshwar, Omkara Mamaleshwaram, Vaidyanatha, Bhimashankar, Rameshwar, Naganath, Vishweshwar, Tryambakeshwar, Kedarnath, Grishneshwar are described here.
- Jyotirlingam Shrines : Good description of twelve Jyotirlinga. Somnath in Saurashtra (Kathiawad), Gujarat. Mallikarjun in Shrishailam or Srisailam AP (also listed as a Shakti Pitha site). Mahakal in Ujjain or Mahakalaswar at Ujjain, MP state. Omkar in Mammaleshwaram (at Omkareshwar on the river Narmada, MP). Vaijnath in Parli (Vaidyanath at Deogarh, Bihar). Bhima Shankar in Dakini northwest of Poona, in Dhakini, Maharashtra. Rameshwaram in Setubandha, TamilNadu. Nagesh, Naganath ( also Nageshwar), in Darukavana, Maharaashtra. Vishweshwar (also Viswanath) in Banaras/Varanasi , UP. Trimbakeshwar near Nasik on the banks of river Gautami/Godavari , Maharashtra. Kedarnath/Kedareshwar in Himalayas, UP. Ghurmeshwar in Shivalaya (also Grineshwar in Visalakam), near Ellora caves.
- ikashmir.net/saints: Ancient and Modern Ascetics in Kashmir.
- kashmirshaivism.org: Let Shiva, who has taken the form of my individual being, offer salutation to his Universal Being Shiva, through media, which is also Shiva, for the removal of obstacles which are, indeed, one with Shiva. The Kashmir Shaivism website.
- kataragama.org: Where Sinhala (Buddhist) and Hindu Cultures are Interwoven. The deity is worshiped by hinds as well as Buddhists.
- Kripalu Upanishad (pdf file)
- lifemission.org: The Lakulish International Fellowship's Enlightenment Mission (LIFE Mission) is a Registered Public Charitable Trust based in Gujarat (India). It was founded in 1993 by Swami Rajarshi Muni, a practicing advanced yogi.
- Lemurian Scrolls
- Linga Purana (summary)
- Lord Shiva and His Worship
- Loving Ganesha: Stories, mantra, stotras and many things related to Lord Ganesh.
- Mahadev.org: In The Symbolism of Shiva's Cosmic Dance is hidden a deep understanding of how our universe works, from the tiny atom to inconceivably immense intergalactic spaces. Shiva's unending Dance of Creation, Preservation and Destruction is art, science and religion merged as one. When we behold His Dance, the world is seen as it truly is--sacred. Every happening within it is His Divine Will. An Introduction to the World's Most Ancient Religion, Saivite Hinduism."
- Mahamaheshvaracharya Abhinavagupta
- Mahasiddha Gorakhnath
- Moksha Journal
- Muktabodha Digital Library
- Murugan Bhakti and Research
- Nandinatha Sampradaya
- Nandinatha Sutras
- Natha Yogis
- Nayannar Saints
- Nine Nathas
- Nithyananda Blog
- Nityanand Shastri Kashmir Research Institute
- Nityananda Institute
- Pancha-Brahma Upanishad
- Pashupata-Brahmana Upanishad
- Patanjala Yoga Darshana
- Power of Love Temple
- Pratyabhijna Texts
- Rudra-Hrdaya Upanishad
- Saiva Samayacharyas
- Saiva Siddhanta Texts
- Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami
- Shaiva Forum on HDF
- Shaiva Manuscripts at FIP
- Shaivite Saint Poetry
- Shat-Chakra Nirupanam
- Shiv Mahima
- Shiv-Goraksha Babaji
- Shiva Braille Foundation
- Shiva Mahimna Stotra
- Shiva Mahimna Stotra II
- Shiva Manasa Puja
- Shiva Purana (better summary)
- Shiva Purana (Summary)
- Shiva Rahasya
- Shiva Sahasranama
- Shiva Samhita
- Shiva Sharanas
- Shiva Sutras
- Shiva Yoga Ashram
- Shiva-Murugan Temple
- Shivarudra Balayogi
- Shraddhanathji Maharaj
- Siddha Ashram
- Siddha Ashram Shakti Kendra
- Siddha Forum
- Siddha Loka
- Siddha Siddhanta Paddhati (summary)
- Siddha Siddhanta Yoga Academy
- Siddha Yoga
- Siddhanta Agamas
- Siva Library
- Six Schools of Shaivism
- Somnath Temple
- Sri Saiva Maha Peetham
- Srouta Saiva Siddhanta
- Tamil Saivam
- The Trika Institute
- The Vedic Experience
- Tiruvacakam Part I
- Tiruvacakam Part II
- Tiruvarut Payan
- Trika Scriptures
- Universal Shaiva Fellowship
- Vira Shaiva Works
- Vira Shaivism
- Who is Siva?
- Yoga Magazine